Situated on a private quay, nestled between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace showcases the essence of the Cape with designs that reveal local creativity, whilst staying true to the warm atmosphere and personalised levels of service that have for years defined the hotel.
With a genuine passion to champion distinctive standards in service, Cape Grace is dedicated to surpassing expectations and making your stay, whether work or pleasure, the most memorable ever. The preferred choice for international travellers, Cape Grace opened its doors in 1996 and is centrally located, with quick and easy access to the airport, city centre and popular tourist destinations.
• Multi-lingual reception staff
• 24-hour room service
• Full concierge service
• Boardroom (seats 14 people)
• 15-metre outdoor heated
swimming pool and terrace
• Twice-daily housekeeping service
• DVD selection available on request
• Overnight shoe shine
• Valet and pressing service
• Children of all ages are welcome with special kiddies turndown, gingerbread decorating and African story time available
• Daily local & international newspapers
• Luxury chauffeur transfer service within a 10km/6 mile radius, subject to availability
• Day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
• Private guest library/lounge
• Limited complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
• Daily Cape Wine Experience
• Undercover and surface parking
• Fitness Studio
120 luxurious guest rooms and suites, elegant in style and generous in size.
With panoramic views of Signal Hill, Signal restaurant provides a
welcoming setting on the water’s edge, in which to enjoy fresh, local
ingredients, not only when the noon-day cannon signals lunchtime, but
at any time of the day. The menu is a unique combination of flavours
incorporating influences from the many cultures that called upon this
region during its history, namely French Huguenots, British settlers as
well as Dutch and Asian traders.
Bascule Whisky & Wine Bar:
Bascule is a delightful combination of intimate interiors and a sun-drenched deck with a spectacular view of the international yacht marina. It is the perfect setting to take in the sights and sounds of the busy waterfront surrounds. There are over 500 whiskies from around the world and an impressive selection of the finest Cape wines on offer.
-5 x Treatment Rooms including a Couple’s Treatment Room
-1 x Hair Salon
Hot Spa area which includes:
-Inside Relaxation Area
-Spa Sun Deck
-Located on the top floor of the hotel, with panoramic views of Table
Mountain, the city and yacht marina, the Spa is owned and operated by
Inspired by the people and cultures of Southern Africa, the flora of
the continent and traditional African remedies, The Spa’s décor,
treatments and techniques reflect the strength and mystery of our African heritage.
INFORMATION ON CAPE GRACE[email protected]